axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: C++-Client runs in Access Violation
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 03:54:53 GMT
hi,

>Do I have to download/install the XML Parser?

Yes, read the sections "Installing the Expat XML parser" and "Installing
the Xerces XML parser", in the Axis C++ Windows Installatoin Guide.

Also check whether all the specified dll s are in place in your path.
Specialy if you do any renaming the Windows User Guide has a mistake,
you have to rename to "AxisXMLParser.dll", but the user guide says
"AxisXMLParse.dll" (letter 'r' is missing), (One user had a Access
violatoin problem due to this).

Roshan