axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: client problem with C++-Client
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 12:49:39 GMT
Could you send me the SOAP message if possible ?. Then I can see what is
going wrong.

Susantha
---
-----Original Message-----
From: Titus Jakob [mailto:titus.jakob@fh-aargau.ch]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 6:42 PM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: client problem with C++-Client

Hi
May be you can help me.
1)  I have a running web-service, handeled by Java-Axis.
2)  If the client is a java-client everything works well.
3)  I downloaded axis-c-1-2-alpha-win32,  and created the client stubs (
see below, AAAA)
4)  the client programm (BBBB) compiles well.
5)  during run time, it successfully starts the server-side but fails
with the return value  at CCCC with an "access violation"...(?)
precise error message: "unhandeled exception in CClient.exe(
AXISCLIENT.DLL ): 0X0000005: Access Violation

Do you have me a hint, what to do?
Thanks in advance
Titus
CCCC (Currency2.cpp)
if(AXIS_SUCCESS == m_pCall->checkMessage("multiplyResponse",
" <http://localhost:8080/axis/Currency2.jws>
http://localhost:8080/axis/Currency2.jws"))

BBBB
#include "Currency2.h"
int main()
{
        Currency2 c;
                int result = -22;
                result = c.multiply(46);
        printf("result = %d", result);
        return 0;
}

AAAA
java -classpath %classpath%;.\wsdl2ws.jar
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws
 <http://localhost:8080/axis/Currency2.jws?WSDL>
http://localhost:8080/axis/Currency2.jws?WSDL -o./CurrencyCClient -lc++
-sclient