axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: MySQL problem
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 05:53:26 GMT

First you have to use the WSDL2Ws tool to generate the server side
skeletons. The tool will generate source files with function prototypes
for each operation in the WSDL.

For example see Calculator sample. The Skeletons are Calculator.h and
Calculator.cpp

Then inside these skeletons you can add your business logic to
read/write to mysql database. You can freely add methods/variables to
these skeletons. Only thing is that you SHOULD NOT alter the generated
Wrapper source files (with "Wrapper" appended) and the file with
"Service" appended.

>   2. Is it possible to deploy web services over SSL ? If so, how could
> possibly do it?

No this facility is not implemented yet.

>   3. XSD__string corresponding to char[] in C++?

xsd__string is a typedef for char*