axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: problem with generated stubs...
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:09:10 GMT

Hi Michael,
for sure you can use other wsdls :-)

What exactly are the errors you are seeing?

You are running against the Axis server too or another system?

John Hawkins

             michael
             seitlinger
             <seitim@sbox.tugr                                          To
             az.at>                    Apache AXIS C User List
                                       <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
             16/06/2004 20:02                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         problem with generated stubs...
              "Apache AXIS C
                User List"

Hey,

We are working with AXIS C++ Version 1.1.1...

following Situation, we designed a Webservice called TransSpeller.
This Webservice has only one method transspel. transspell should
perform a spelling suggestion and a translation of a string and should
return an answer string.

Currently we could run the Service on the server side (the task now is
returning
a hello world string), an we could  communicate to the service with the
client
 stubs generated with  the WSDL2Ws tool.

We designed the service as a kind of a information broker,
that means that the spelling suggestion should perform by the
GoogleSearch webservice and the translation task should perform by
the BableFischService Webservice. The task of our Webservice is only
to return the results...

Problem! we are not able to communicate with both (Google and Babelfish)
Webservices. We have generated the client stubs with the WSDL2Ws tool,
an tried to call them from our service, which fails.

We tried to write  the client applications, both with Google and the
Babelfish
stubs, but it also fails.... ???

Ought the generated Stubs be able to communicate with a webservice that is
not a provided sample from the axis c++ source ?? Has anyone the know how??

and another question, is it possible to to use the sample calculator
webservice,
with a java client!

kind regards,

michael