axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Mansart Jean-sebastien <jean-sebastien.mans...@etu.univ-savoie.fr>
Subject Re: Axis C++ Calculator example
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:03:44 GMT

Oliver Lyttleton wrote:

> I'm not sure how I get the Axis C++ Calculator example to work. I know
> that the files generated by WSDL2ws are skeletons, and must be completed
> by the user, but I don't know what else needs to be added!

You have to write a client that use the class in claculator.cpp
for example create a file CalcClient.cpp and then fill it with this:

#include "Calculator.h"
#include<stdio.h>
int main()
 {
  Calculator c;
  int intOut=0;
  c.add(20, 40, intOut);
  printf("result is = %d\n", intOut);
  return 0;
 }

> For instance, do I need to add anything to
> $AXISCPP_HOME/samples/client/simple/calculator.cpp
> in order to get the example to work?

see up...

> Do I need to add anything to
> $AXISCPP_HOME/samples/server/simple/calculator.cpp?

for the server I don't know...
but read the userguide from the internet... I found the code for the
client... so maybe there is something for ther server part too...