axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo F Baroni" <rodrigobar...@pop.com.br>
Subject Re: Compilation Error
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:17:21 GMT

  Hi Kim,

> Kim wrote :
>  I was trying to follow the instruction given on
> http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/winuser-guide.html#create
>
>  Following the instruction, I was trying to generate the skeleton for the
> server WSDL with the following command:
>
> Java -classpath %classpath%;.\wsdl2ws.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws
> Calculator.wsdl -o./ServerOut -lc++ -sserver
>
>  However, it didnt compile successfully. Instead, I got the following error
> message: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: and

   I had this same problem, and I spend a little good time searching for the
solution, so I found it at :
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Troubleshooting (this is the
mailing list historical host, search at this place to find information
about problems.. ) described has follow :

  " - What is happening is that Axis C++ (wsdl2ws.jar) has added methods to
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.ElementDecl?, which is already contained in
the Axis Java jar (axis.jar), and the version in axis.jar is being found
first. You *may* be able to get around this by putting wsdl2ws.jar at the
front of your classpath. The other solution is to unjar axis.jar and put
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.ElementDecl?.class from wsdl2ws.jar in
axis.jar. "

    I think that the documentation about the axis c++ could be better
organized. I did a long university work using axis c++, and I'm thinking
to write a documentation better detailed.. I notify all at this list when
I do this..

  Best Regards,

   Rodrigo Ferreira Baroni
Computer Science Bach's student