axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Ben Souther <bsout...@fwdco.com>
Subject Re: Hi ! and problem with axis-c++
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:45:39 GMT
I solved the problem by changing "HTTP/1.1" to "HTTP1.0" in
HttpTransport.cpp and recompiling the project.

My webservices are written in Java and hosted on Axis/Tomcat

I did hear, however, that support was added for chunking in the latest version
of Axis C++.  Try downloading the lastest version (might need to get from
CVS).

--
Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

This e-mail message, and any accompanying documents, is for the sole use of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact our office by email or by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and
immediately destroy all copies of the original message.