axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Ben Souther <bsout...@fwdco.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: c++ WSDL2Ws creates an extra input parameter]
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:24:16 GMT
On Tuesday 01 June 2004 12:53 pm, you wrote:
> until it is resolved i would just do global search in source code and
> replace string HTTP/1.1 with 1.0 :)
That worked Alek, thank you.
It's a cheap hack for now but it will keep me going.

Does anyone know if interop with Axis Java is a high priority in this project?

I think a lot of people, like myself, will want to use this product to enable
non-Java apps to connect to Java Web Services.

--
Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

This e-mail message, and any accompanying documents, is for the sole use of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact our office by email or by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and
immediately destroy all copies of the original message.