axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Ho, Thoai" <HTh...@atxna.com>
Subject SimpleAxisServer error - Entry Point Not Found
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:00:15 GMT
Hi, All.

I had setup SimpleAxisServer as advised in the Axis C++ Windows Installation
Guide, but got this error message "The procedure entry point process_request
could not be located in the dynamic link library AxisServer.dll" whenever I
try to start the server.  How do I go about the fix this problem?  Do I need
a newer AxisServer.dll?  Many thanks.

Thoai Ho

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this e-mail is privileged and
confidential.  Any use, copying or dissemination of any portion of this
e-mail by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and delete
it from your system immediately.