axis-c-user mailing list archives

From sevwa...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: Compilation Error
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 03:06:49 GMT
hi,

The windows developer guide was changed in the site regarding the tool
this way. Try whether these instructions will help you.
I am giving you only the parts that are changed here and there. Anyway
check the website http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/windev-guide.html

1. Run the following command to build the java tool.
javac -sourcepath . org\apache\axis\wsdl\wsdl2ws\WSDL2Ws*.java

2. Java -classpath .;%classpath% org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws
Calculator.wsdl -o./ServerOut -lc++ -sserver

You must give the class path exactly as above in that order.

Sevwandi