axis-c-user mailing list archives

From kim.hs...@utoronto.ca
Subject Compilation Error
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 22:15:47 GMT
Hi,

 I was trying to follow the instruction given on
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/winuser-guide.html#create

 Following the instruction, I was trying to generate the skeleton for the
server WSDL with the following command:

Java -classpath %classpath%;.\wsdl2ws.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws
Calculator.wsdl -o./ServerOut -lc++ -sserver

 However, it didnt compile successfully. Instead, I got the following error
message: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: and

 FYI, I m using Axis C++ 1_1_1 with Apache 2.0.49. I also set the classpath
envrionment variable. I noticed that xml-apis.jar was missing in the Axis C++
1_1_1, thus I took it from Axis C++ 1_2.

 Could someone please inform me what could be wrong with that error message?

Thanks in advance.

Kim