axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "sanjaya singharage" <sanja...@opensource.lk>
Subject Config file variable names
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 04:40:18 GMT
 The axiscpp.conf directives have been changed. The sample axiscpp.conf
looks
 like this now.

 ===============================
 # The comment character is '#'
 #Available directives are as follows
 #(Some of these directives may not be implemented yet)
 #
 #WSDDFilePath:The path to the server wsdd
 #LogPath:The path to the axis log
 #ClientLogPath:The path to the axis client log
 #ClientWSDDFilePath:The path to the client wsdd
 #Transport_http:The HTTP transport library
 #Transport_smtp:The SMTP transport library
 #XMLParser:The xml parser library

 #LogPath:Axis\logs\AxisLog.txt
 #WSDDFilePath:Axis\conf\server.wsdd
 LogPath:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Axis\logs\AxisLog.txt
 WSDDFilePath:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Axis\conf\server.wsdd
 XMLParser:AxisXMLParser.dll
 Transport_http:AxisTransport.dll

 sanjaya.