axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Steffen Lorscheider" ...@camos.de>
Subject AW: AW: dynamic invocation
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:04:25 GMT
Yessss, I solved it :)

I wasn't a problem with the HTTP-Version, but comparing the SOAP-strings
from Java and C++ showed the difference:

In Java the namespace of the method is set (using
Call::setTragetObjectURI ()) correctly to "urn:examples:helloservice":
<ns1:sayHello xmlns:ns1="urn:examples:helloservice"

In C++ this namespace was set to
"http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter". This may work, if at
this adress there is a servlet or something, but it doesn't work using
Apache-SOAP to identify the correct webservice.

I was always looking for this java-method (setTargetObjectURI ()) in
c++, but couldn't find it... Now I know that this namespace is set with
the method Call::addOperation ()...

Thanks for your help
Steffen