axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Steffen Lorscheider" ...@camos.de>
Subject dynamic invocation
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 07:20:50 GMT
Hi,

I want to use Apache Axis C++ for dynamic webservice-method invocation.
I found an example how this is done using the Java-version (see below -
also desribed in the 3rd chapter of the O'Reilly book "Web Service
Essentials" from Ethan Cerami using ApacheSOAP), but I can't find the
appropriate methods and classes in the C++ version...

Here is the Java-code:
Service service = new Service (); // can't find this class
Call call = service.createCall (); // no method 'createCall' in the
whole projet
call.setEncodingStyle (...); // again no such mehtod
call.addParameter (...);
call.setReturnType (...);
call.invoke(new Object[]);

How can this be done with the C++ version?
Thanks in advance. I'm really stuck...

Steffen