axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Large return message causes Call::UnInitialize to fail
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:33:47 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I know that the xerces parser has a buffer of fixed size 48-49K. But it
should be able to read more than that with several calls to get the data
from the stream.

Please try with Expat and let me know if it works fine or not. You will
find it easy to switch parser with the 1.2 Alpha release that we have in
few hours.

---
Susantha

cc

>              Please respond to
Subject
>               "Apache AXIS C           RE: Large return message causes
>                 User List"             Call::UnInitialize to fail
>

> What parser do you use ?. Xerces or Expat ?
>
> Susantha
> ---

m_pAxisEngine