axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Call.h static member initialization
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 06:12:50 GMT

OK, sorry I can't be of more help then. I thought you might be seeing a
problem that we saw on Linux but you aren't :-(

John Hawkins,

             Zorabi Honargohar
             <zhonargohar@recu
             rsionsw.com>                                               To
                                       "'Apache AXIS C User List'"
             04/05/2004 15:00          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: Call.h static member
                User List"             initialization

I am using Visual Studio 6, in Windows 2000.
Thanks for reply.
Zorabi.