axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: does axis c++ support other charset.
Date Fri, 07 May 2004 11:36:39 GMT

There is an open source suite called ICU4C which could help us with these
sorts of issues. Look here ->

http://oss.software.ibm.com/icu/

It could also help us with UTF issues and removal of stl?

John Hawkins,

             "Susantha Kumara"
             <susantha@opensou
             rce.lk>                                                    To
                                       "'Apache AXIS C User List'"
             06/05/2004 14:03          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: does axis c++ support other
                User List"             charset.

Hi,

I have no idea how I write a client that manipulate Chinese (or any
other than English) characters. But I know that this is something yet to
do in Axis C++. Your feedback and help would be a great help for us to
improve Axis.

How do you write an application to print Chinese characters ?. I mean
using printf(..) etc ?. Do you have different compilers / libaries /
IDEs to do this ?.

Thanks

---
Susantha.