axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: AW: simple question -> Interoparability Problem C,C++ with Java
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 15:21:57 GMT

And I've run it calling to Websphere 5.1 But that was the Axis 1.1. code
not the latest in CVS today

John Hawkins

             Ashish Rangole
             <Ashish.Rangole@v
             excel.com>                                                 To
                                       Apache AXIS C User List
             26/05/2004 16:07          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: AW: simple question ->
                User List"             Interoparability Problem  C,C++
                                       with  Java

Yes, exactly.

Ashish