axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Bochnak Filip <Filip.Boch...@edmb.debis.com>
Subject AW: simple question -> Interoparability Problem C,C++ with Java
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 12:33:03 GMT
Hi Susantha

Many thanks for your email.
I just wondering because I´ve tried so many times and it´s still not
working. :-(
Is there anything else what I´m missing? What kind of encoding style do I
have to use?
Document/Literal or rpc/encoded. They both didn´t work ???
I have also tried gsoap and it works wonderful with document/literal.
It has also some bugs, if I´m run the code generators(wsdl2h,soapcpp2),but
it works.
Can you help me here, because I have to take a decision very soon which of
both (gsoap,axis c++) are useful for a
client c++/service java communication?
I would appreciate any help.

Thanks Phil

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Susantha Kumara [mailto:susantha@opensource.lk]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2004 14:22
An: 'Apache AXIS C User List'
Betreff: RE: simple question -> Interoparability Problem C,C++ with Java

Hi Phil,

Yes its possible to have a Axis C++ client talking to Axis Java server.
People have done that.

But there is a known problem in the Axis C++ code generator-WSDL2Ws tool
(found today). But this problem occurs when you generated client side
stub sources using a RPC style wsdl which has "parameterOrder" attribute
in its <portType> <operation ....>

We will correct this problem ASAP in the CVS.

---
Susantha.

Server