axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Scharinger, Florian" <florian.scharin...@joanneum.at>
Subject Invoke() success, CheckMessage() fails
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 17:08:02 GMT
Dear all,

I'm encountering problems using a WebService via Axis C++, and hopefully
this problem is well known :)

For the record:
OS: Windows XP
Axis C++: v1.1.1
IDE: VS.NET :-(

The client code runs well until the first WebService method call is
requested. The m_pCall->Invoke() returns AXIS_SUCCESS, however,
m_pCall->CheckMessage(...) fails, thus I'm not able to get the return
result of the WebService.

I have first tried an own WebService server (this one runs fine with a
Java Axis client), and after encountering this problem tried the
Calculator client sample - same behaviour.

I would appreciate if someone could give me a hint, if one needs more
information, send an email of course.

Florian.