axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <...@hursley.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Samples does not run, no deployed services available
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 16:36:24 GMT
Michael

Axis C is still relatively new. The architecture is more like Axis Java
than gSOAP, but gSOAP is a very solid and effective solution too. I hope
that in time Axis C/C++ will provide as solid a base as gSOAP with many
of the advantages in flexibility that gSOAP has. In the meantime, thanks
for your input to the mailing list - and check back soon and maybe try
the next release.

Paul