axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Frédéric Lassinot <frederic.lassi...@info-sciences.univ-orleans.fr>
Subject Re: compiling a prog using Axis C++ in Windows
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 12:22:07 GMT
Thank you for your help Susantha Kumara.
I'm still having an error :
"
LINK : error LNK2020: jeton non résolu (0A000008)
?bInitialized@CallBase@@2_NA
LINK : error LNK2020: jeton non résolu (0A00000A) Call.__dtor
LINK : error LNK2020: jeton non résolu (0A000010)
?ms_VFtable@CallBase@@2UCallFunctions@@A
"
(in english it means "unresolved token")
The AxisClient.lib file is included in the LINK command line by typing
"/INCLUDE:" and the path of AxisClient.lib.
I have also tried to put AxisClient.dll into my prog's folder without
success.
Maybe my Axis files are corrupted ? Or is there another library I have
to include ?