axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Frédéric Lassinot <frederic.lassi...@info-sciences.univ-orleans.fr>
Subject compiling a prog using Axis C++ in Windows
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 08:02:03 GMT
Hello

I would like to use Axis C++ in a client Windows prog. In order to do
this, I wrote a short program that is supposed to instantiate the Call
class :
"
//runWSWithAxis.cpp
#include <axis/client/Call.h>

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
    Call* m_pCall = new Call();
}
"
When I compile it I have a linker error :
"
unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Call::Call(void)"
referenced in function _main
"
My compiler script is a BAT file :
"
ECHO ON
cl runWSWithAxis.cpp /FI"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My
Documents\stage\programmation\C++\axis-c-1-1-1-win32\include\axis\client\Call.h"
/FI"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My
Documents\stage\programmation\C++\axis-c-1-1-1-win32\include\axis\server\AdminUtils.h"
"
I use Microsoft compiler and linker which is freely available at
Microsoft's web site.
Maybe I should use some library in the command line or write a header file ?
I'm not very skilled at C++, I'm a Java programmer you know... :)