axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Setting the end point for .NET service
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 07:57:40 GMT
Susantha,

I am behind a proxy. So I cannot use the service URL straightaway.

BTW, I want to override the SOAP action set in the sample stub. I do not see a way to call

stubObject.setSOAPAction( "my SOAP action" );

I also do not have a way to set
stubObject.setEndpoint( "service uri" );

I think they are needed at stub level.

Thanks,
Samisa...