axis-c-user mailing list archives

From eric lindvall <e...@5stops.com>
Subject Re: Using WSDL2Ws on GoogleSearch.wsdl
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 21:28:39 GMT
What is happening is that Axis C++ (wsdl2ws.jar) has added methods to
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.ElementDecl, which is already contained
in the Axis Java jar (axis.jar), and the version in axis.jar is being
found first.

You *may* be able to get around this by putting wsdl2ws.jar at the frost
of your classpath. The other solution is to unjar axis.jar and put
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.ElementDecl.class from wsdl2ws.jar in
axis.jar.

e.