axis-c-user mailing list archives

From rang...@opensource.lk
Subject RE: wiki
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 04:06:46 GMT
Hi

I tried that way also earlier & I tried it again.But still it doesn't work.

By clicking on the following link you can access my wiki pages.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisCPPProjectPages

Can you just check whether the syntax that you gave works when ever you
are free.

Thank you

Rangika

Hi