axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sergej Privalov" <ser...@kada.lt>
Subject Re: Re: "ntdll.dll" error
Date Fri, 07 May 2004 07:41:56 GMT
>> ... Axis 1.1 ... throws an exception saying
>> "The instruction at "0x77f8910e" referenced memory at
>> "0x00000034". The memory could not be read" – in "NTDLL.DLL".

> I have the same ... Have you solved it?

No. I've got a suggestion:
to set AXIS_HOME to the deployment directory, or for some other reason Axis
cannot find its log file. Setting AXIS_HOME is written in the install guide,
unfortunately it's currently needed also for clients. This segfault is a
known bug in Axis C++, they have already fixed this in the CVS version. (See
my old bug report on the list about this)

1. I have set folowed system variables:
AXIS_HOME = ...deploy;
even the:
AXISLOGPATH = ...deploy\logs\AxisLog.txt
WSDDFILEPATH = ...deploy\conf\server.wsdd
 - but it had not helped.

2. I have no idea, where to find CVS version. Will I be able to build it?

> See my old bug report on the list about this
3. Could someONE prompt me address of that list please? Because I watch all
messages getting them as e-mail only.
Then I would like to unsiscribe (to give breath to my Inox) and to use that
list (Q/A database?) instead. Will it work?