axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "naveed" ...@naveed.net>
Subject Using WSDL2Ws on GoogleSearch.wsdl
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 22:20:54 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to build the C++ client stub files using WSDL2Ws as shown here:

http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/windev-guide.html

When I run the following command for the sample Calculator.wsdl:

Java -classpath %classpath%;. org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws Calculator.wsdl -o./ClientOut
-lc++ -sclient

I dont get any errors, but when I try to run it for GoogleSearch.wsdl, I get the following
error:

args =
args =
args =
1
############## the type found ={urn:GoogleSearch}DirectoryCategoryArray
############## the type found ={urn:GoogleSearch}DirectoryCategory
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.ElementDecl.getMinOccrs()I
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.createTypeInfo(WSDL2Ws.java:565)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.createTypeInfo(WSDL2Ws.java:438)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.createTypeInfo(WSDL2Ws.java:494)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.getTypeInfo(WSDL2Ws.java:349)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.genarateWrappers(WSDL2Ws.java:374)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(WSDL2Ws.java:645)

Can someone please help? Is this a bug in WSDL2Ws?

Thanks
Naveed