axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: does axis c++ support other charset.
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 13:03:19 GMT
Hi,

I have no idea how I write a client that manipulate Chinese (or any
other than English) characters. But I know that this is something yet to
do in Axis C++. Your feedback and help would be a great help for us to
improve Axis.

How do you write an application to print Chinese characters ?. I mean
using printf(..) etc ?. Do you have different compilers / libaries /
IDEs to do this ?.

Thanks

---
Susantha.

-----Original Message-----
From: yl d [mailto:chiesaitaly@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 9:18 PM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: does axis c++ support other charset.

hi,all

sorry to bother again.

now i am using axis c++ 1.0 as client,and axis java as
server.

i wrote a helloworld webservice.
the method:Hi, returns the string :"hello world".

i succeed to complete the client and server.

but when i want to return a chinese string in the
method "Hi",the client failed to get the right
response.

the client source code is as below:
#include "HelloWorld.h"
int main()