axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: simple question -> Interoparability Problem C,C++ with Java
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 12:21:43 GMT
Hi Phil,

Yes its possible to have a Axis C++ client talking to Axis Java server.
People have done that.

But there is a known problem in the Axis C++ code generator-WSDL2Ws tool
(found today). But this problem occurs when you generated client side
stub sources using a RPC style wsdl which has "parameterOrder" attribute
in its <portType> <operation ....>

We will correct this problem ASAP in the CVS.

---
Susantha.

Server