axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: simple question -> Interoparability Problem C,C++ with Java
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 04:55:31 GMT
I checked the latest code of WSDL2Ws tool (stub/skeleton generator) and
the bug I mentioned in the previous mail is fixed now. But if your wsdl
is document/literal it should work fine.

What is the style in your wsdl ?.

I am willing to help you to use Axis C++. Could you send me sufficient
details on the problems you get (error messages / SOAP messages captured
with tcpmonitor / server side logs etc).

Are u using both Axis C++ client and Server ?.

---
Susantha Kumara
Virtusa (pvt) Ltd.
Office : +94112714385