axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Switch from Xerces to Expat
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:57:15 GMT

We were running with Xerces 2.5 and it seemed to work fine. We don't have
many test cases though. Is there any official test suite we can run?

John Hawkins,

Tel:
Internal:  (7) 24-7131
External: (+44 ) (0) 1962 817131

Mailpoint 188,
IBM UK,
Hursley Park,
Winchester,
UK.
SO21 2JN

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C User List
             16/04/2004 12:09          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: Switch from Xerces to Expat
                User List"

Hi,
    The parser abstraction concept is great.
    As people can select any parser.

    Also, if anybody got time; why not check if Axis works with the latest
Xerces parser? :-)

Thanks,
Samisa...