axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject parameterOrder attribute in document style wsdls ?
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 04:27:00 GMT
Hi all,

I have fixed the bug in WSDL2Ws tool,

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-36

But the fix only covers code generation for RPC/ENCODED style wsdls.

But I have seen that there is parameterOrder attribute used in
DOCUMENT/LITERAL style wsdls. But as far as I know in document/literal wsdls
there is only one part in each message. So how is this parameterOrder
attribute applied there ?.

Also I have seen parameterOrder="" . What is the significant of this case ?.

One other question :
If there is no parameterOrder attribute for an operation does it mean that
we have to preserve the part order in the message ?
Ex:
   <wsdl:message name="testRequest">
      <wsdl:part name="in0" type="xsd:string"/>
      <wsdl:part name="in1" type="xsd:string"/>
      <wsdl:part name="in2" type="xsd:string"/>
      <wsdl:part name="in3" type="xsd:string"/>
   </wsdl:message>

   <operation name="echoStrings" >
	<input message="wsdl:testRequest"/>
	<output message="wsdl:echoStringResponse"/>
   </operation>

Thanks,

Susantha.