axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject Rocky start with the Windows package
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:17:21 GMT
I downloaded the 1.1 release package for Windows.

The binaries won't run out-of-the box on my system; they get an
initialization error that suggests a missing DLL, but I've dumpbinned up
one end and down the other and not figured it out.

So I built the code. I built it with VS2003.

So far, I've hit heap corruption in the simple server and unintialized
variables in the generate code for the client stubs.

I think my next idea will be to try out purify on Windows or valgrind on
linux and see if I can clean things up in a hurry. Should I be taking a
current CVS snapshot instead, in the hopes of seeing something more
stable?