axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sim...@CZ.Logica.com
Subject Axis-C called from Java
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 11:52:26 GMT
Hi,

I use Axis-C as soap server and I also have Axis-Java used as soap client. I
noticed the following problems in Axis-C. Please reply if somebody knows the
solution.

1. If I make a call from Java to C and I have more parameters, I can't set
order of parameters with wsdl attribute "parameterOrder", but I have to add
"wsdl:part" tags in the right order into "wsdl:message".

2. When i use "multiref"-s in soap message (as the default is in Java),
Axis-C can't read them. i had to set it manually in Java by line:

((Stub)ws)._setProperty(AxisEngine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS, Boolean.FALSE);

Is any way to do it without this?

3. When I send the following soap message

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <soapenv:Body>
  <ns1:cryptMessage
xmlns:ns1="http://localhost/axis/PGen">
   <key xsi:type="ns1:PGenKeyData">
    <seed xsi:type="xsd:string">0102e2adc3893ca82fc05d4448cee7dd5b</seed>
    <n xsi:type="xsd:string">01ebfef1e833d17bfc57f81912dd20318b</n>
   </key>
   <message xsi:type="xsd:base64Binary"></message>
  </ns1:cryptMessage>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

, and the 2nd parameter "message" is empty, Value1 what I get in C is not
empty neither null, but has the value of the previous parameter
('01ebfef1e833d17bfc57f81912dd20318b').

Can anybody explain this?

Thanks,

Jan Simon