axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Switch from Xerces to Expat
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:50:50 GMT
hi,

As fat as the community has a interest on a parser (eg. Xerces, Expat etc)
and the particular parser has a value, Axis C++ team would support these
parsers, through the parser abstraction layers. Also you could easily plug
in different parsers of your interest to Axis C++ through the parser
abstraction layers of Axis C++.

rgds,
Roshan