axis-c-user mailing list archives

From dami...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: Axis C++ latest CVS code works with Xerces Parser!!!
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 10:32:04 GMT
Hi Samisa,

I also tried base sample with xerces and it works.
Now all samples work except doclitgroupB. It also runs but end up with a
segfault when finished.

I removed -lexpat from configure.ac and added -lxerces-c. But when I do
this build process stop abnormally in configure process saying that
there is no c compiler. So I moved -lxerces-c to soap/Makefile.am and
wsdd/Makefile.am(These are the only modules which require it). Then it
works fine.

Now I'm working on Admin Client and Handlers to make them work in linux.

damitha