axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Peltz, Christopher" <chris.pe...@hp.com>
Subject Looking for Axis C++ Sample Apps
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:45:39 GMT
I'm looking for any freely available sample applications for Axis C++
(more than just the out-of-box simple services provided). Does anyone
have more advanced examples, with source code, that they would be
willing to share? I'm particular looking for business or financial types
of applications (e.g., CRM system, stock management, project/task
management, etc) that can run on Linux.

On a related note, I'm also looking for similar sample apps for C/C++
that are web-based (e.g., using CGI or something like RW Bobcat). If
anyone has good web sites or references for downloading free sample
apps, that would be great.

Thanks.