axis-c-user mailing list archives

From kanch...@opensource.lk
Subject RE: Switch from Xerces to Expat
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:50:30 GMT
Hi;

One can test the axis c++ 1.1 with xercesc 2.5 according to the
instructions given in the developer's guide.This testing method is some
thing similer to Functional testing.Simply
1.Install the axis C++ with third parity dependency s/w's as described in
the docs
2.Using a WSDL of a web service,generate client stubs for the client side
and skeletons and wrappers for the server side using the wsdl2ws tool.
3. write the bussiness logic if that is for the serverside or write the
main method if it is client side.
4.and test to deploy the web service or test to call the web service as a
client.

I found many bugs and reported using this testing method.This is pretty
long process in testing .But it's very reliable testing method.

Kanchana