axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis C++ latest CVS code works with Xerces Parser!!!
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 11:00:35 GMT
Hi Damitha,
     The c compiler problem could be fixed by putting the Axis client lib to a location pointed
by LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

    Having the setting in configure.ac is much easy than having it in isolated files.
    (may be we can add $AXISCPP_HOME/bin to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, then the problem will be solved)
Regards,
Samisa...

damitha@opensource.lk wrote:
Hi Samisa,

I also tried base sample with xerces and it works.
Now all samples work except doclitgroupB. It also runs but end up with a
segfault when finished.

I removed -lexpat from configure.ac and added -lxerces-c. But when I do
this build process stop abnormally in configure process saying that
there is no c compiler. So I moved -lxerces-c to soap/Makefile.am and
wsdd/Makefile.am(These are the only modules which require it). Then it
works fine.

Now I'm working on Admin Client and Handlers to make them work in linux.

damitha