axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Rangole <Ashish.Rang...@vexcel.com>
Subject Interoperability question
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:58:28 GMT
Hi!

I am looking at the possibility of using Axis C++ client functionality
such that a C++ client can send SOAP messages to the server that uses
Axis Java installation.

I would like to know about:-
1. Interoperability between the two- is it feasible?. What should I
expect and what I should not from current version of Axis C++ cient?

2. What is meant by partial support of SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2 in Axis
C++. To what extent is support available for these standards and what is
not. For the things in these standards that are not supported yet when
is the supported expected? Is it in pipeline?

3. How about using the C++ client on SGI IRIX6.5 operating system? Are
there any known issues?

I shall really appreciate any response. Thanks in advance for your time
and help.

Thanks
Ashish
 P.S. Sorry for sending it to multiple addresses. This is my first ever
question to this mailing list and I do not know which one is appropriate