axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: possible bug?
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:25:08 GMT
Hi Andrea,

This is because we have overridden
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.ElementDecl class of Axis java library.
And have added getMinOccrs() method. So if you have the Axis jars before
wsdl2ws.jar in your classpath the class loader loads Axis java's
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.ElementDecl class which does not have
the getMinOccrs method.

This is a problem with our coding. But for the moment you can get this
problem solved if you bring wsdl2ws.jar to the beginning of your
classpath.

This way I used your wsdl and generated both sever and client code
without any problem

Thanks,

Susantha.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Paternesi [mailto:paternes@cli.di.unipi.it]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 7:26 PM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Fw: possible bug?

Hi all.
I am trying to compile thi example wsdl.
It compiles with Axis c++ 1.0 even if it generates a wrong code that i
need to patch heavily. Here using the new compiler x++ 1.1 i get these
errors:

------------------------------------
args =
args =
args =
1
############## the type found
={http://andromeda.di.unipi.it/Prova1.wsdl}Struttura
############## the type found
={http://andromeda.di.unipi.it/Prova1.wsdl}Element[unbounded]
############## the type found
={http://andromeda.di.unipi.it/Prova1.wsdl}Element
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.ElementDecl.getMinOccrs()I
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.createTypeInfo(WSDL2Ws.java:565)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.getTypeInfo(WSDL2Ws.java:349)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.genarateWrappers(WSDL2Ws.java:374)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(WSDL2Ws.java:645)

Any clues?
Thanks in advance.

--
Andrea Paternesi