axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Problem with WSDL Compiler and Complex Types...
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:22:04 GMT
Could you send me the wsdl you use ?.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Winter [mailto:mfw127@mail.usask.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 2:15 AM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Problem with WSDL Compiler and Complex Types...

Hi, I'm having a problem compiling a WSDL document with complex types in

it.  I've been unable to build the latest updates from CVS so I thought
I would just see if anyone here knew how to fix the problem in the 1.0
release.

Platform: Linux/X86
Axis C++ version: 1.0
Compiler: Java 1.42_02

 [java] args =
     [java] args =
     [java] args =
     [java] 1
     [java] ############## the type found ={urn:WSENotify}Notification
     [java] /home/mike/mums_c++/src/Notify.cpp created.....
     [java] /home/mike/mums_c++/src/Notify.h created.....
     [java] complex type writer called ......
     [java] Error occured yet we continue to genarate other classes ...
you should check the error
     [java] java.lang.NullPointerException
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.cpp.ParamWriter.getAttribList(ParamWriter.j
ava:133)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.cpp.ParamWriter.<init>(ParamWriter.java:95)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.cpp.ParamCPPFileWriter.<init>(ParamCPPFileW
riter.java:74)

[...]

So, it generates the classes corresponding to the service name, but not
the classes corresponding to the complex types the services use in their

message passing.

Any help would be appreciated...