axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Does Axis c++ support SOAP Arrays?
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:50:08 GMT
This wsdl is wrong..

---
Susantha

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Paternesi [mailto:paternes@cli.di.unipi.it]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 4:37 PM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Does Axis c++ support SOAP Arrays?

Good morning,

I am trying to compile this attached WSDL but i can't understand what is
wrong with it.
The error it gives is :

java.io.IOException: Type
{http://andromeda.di.unipi.it/Prova2.wsdl}Struttura is referenced but
not defined.
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(SymbolTab
le.java:522)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:422)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:4
08)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:3
93)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:245)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WrapperFault:
Type {http://andromeda.di.unipi.it/Prova2.wsdl}Struttura is referenced
but not defined.
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.<init>(WSDL2Ws.java:105)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(WSDL2Ws.java:644)

Seems to me that the SOAP Array is not supported by the compiler.
Any clues?
Thank you.

Andrea Paternesi.