axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dan Labrecque <lab...@us.ibm.com>
Subject has format of server.wsdd changed?
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:24:10 GMT
I recently updated my axis c++ from the 1.0 release to the axis that is on
the cvs head.
But now  my regenerated web service calls to axis C++ are returning a SOAP
FAULT with "Soap method is not allowed to invoke"
I see from the code that ServerAxisEngine.cpp is checking whether the
method is allowed as specified by the server.wsdd file.
Has the format of the server.wsdd changed from 1.0?

The snippet from my server.wsdd file is:

<service name="FractalCalc">
<parameter name="classname" value="Axis\webservices\Fractal.dll"/>
<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="calculate "/>
</service>

Thanks for your help,
Dan