axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stefan Schmidt" <schm...@fcad.de>
Subject RE: C++ Axis Server and .NET C# Client problem
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:13:42 GMT
Well I don't have the server side of ur service so I cannot check this. What runtime error
do you get? Btw I used the webreferences with C++ not C# ...

Regards,

Stefan Schmidt
FelixCAD/CeCAD Support and Development
+49 (0)30 89690350

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Horti, Andras [mailto:andras.horti@joanneum.at]
  Sent: Mittwoch, 24. März 2004 12:04
  To: Apache AXIS C User List
  Subject: AW: C++ Axis Server and .NET C# Client problem

  Hi Stefan,

  thanks for your response. With .NET 2003 I am able to generate a C# code, but it is giving
a run-time error. The generated class  is:
  ------------------------------------- Begin Source -----------------------------------
  //------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  // <autogenerated>

  // This code was generated by a tool.

  // Runtime Version: 1.1.4322.573

  //

  // Changes to this file may cause incorrect behavior and will be lost if

  // the code is regenerated.

  // </autogenerated>

  //------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  //

  // This source code was auto-generated by Microsoft.VSDesigner, Version 1.1.4322.573.

  //

  namespace ConsoleApplication1.dProxyService {

  using System.Diagnostics;

  using System.Xml.Serialization;

  using System;

  using System.Web.Services.Protocols;

  using System.ComponentModel;

  using System.Web.Services;

  /// <remarks/>

  [System.Diagnostics.DebuggerStepThroughAttribute()]

  [System.ComponentModel.DesignerCategoryAttribute("code")]

  [System.Web.Services.WebServiceBindingAttribute(Name="DatabaseProxyServiceSoapBinding",
Namespace="http://iisw021:8040/axis/DatabaseProxyService")]

  public class DatabaseProxyServiceService : System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol
{

  /// <remarks/>

  public DatabaseProxyServiceService() {

  this.Url = "http://iisw021:8040/axis/DatabaseProxyService";

  }

  /// <remarks/>

  [System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapRpcMethodAttribute("", RequestNamespace="http://mecitv_ws",
ResponseNamespace="http://iisw021:8040/axis/DatabaseProxyService")]

  [return: System.Xml.Serialization.SoapElementAttribute("getDBInfoReturn")]

  public string getDBInfo() {

  object[] results = this.Invoke("getDBInfo", new object[0]);

  return ((string)(results[0]));

  }

  /// <remarks/>

  public System.IAsyncResult BegingetDBInfo(System.AsyncCallback callback, object asyncState)
{

  return this.BeginInvoke("getDBInfo", new object[0], callback, asyncState);

  }

  /// <remarks/>

  public string EndgetDBInfo(System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) {

  object[] results = this.EndInvoke(asyncResult);

  return ((string)(results[0]));

  }

  /// <remarks/>

  [System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapRpcMethodAttribute("", RequestNamespace="http://mecitv_ws",
ResponseNamespace="http://iisw021:8040/axis/DatabaseProxyService")]

  [return: System.Xml.Serialization.SoapElementAttribute("setDBUserNameReturn")]

  public string setDBUserName(string in0) {

  object[] results = this.Invoke("setDBUserName", new object[] {

  in0});

  return ((string)(results[0]));

  }

  /// <remarks/>

  public System.IAsyncResult BeginsetDBUserName(string in0, System.AsyncCallback callback,
object asyncState) {

  return this.BeginInvoke("setDBUserName", new object[] {

  in0}, callback, asyncState);

  }

  /// <remarks/>

  public string EndsetDBUserName(System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) {

  object[] results = this.EndInvoke(asyncResult);

  return ((string)(results[0]));

  }

  }

  }