axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Eva Lange" <la...@pcpool.mi.fu-berlin.de>
Subject AW: Problems running Axis with Apache 2
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:33:08 GMT
Hi Samisa,

sorry I can't help you with your problem, but I have a question to you. Which Linux system
and which axis version do you use and how did you manage it that axis c++ is running with
apache 2. I am an absolute beginner concerning web services and I tried to install axis c++
multiple times with apache 2, without success. Always my soap engine failed. Could you tell
me what to do for installing it successfully?

Thanks,
Eva

________________________________

Von: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:SAbeysinghe@virtusa.com]
Gesendet: Fr 12.03.2004 11:20
An: Apache AXIS C User List
Betreff: Problems running Axis with Apache 2

Hi,
        I successfully compiled and installed the distribution release of Axis C++ with Apache
2.0.48.
        However when I run the InteropBase sample, the Web Service thread on Apache2 segfaults.
(Apache does not crash, but the service)

        Apache error log reads as:
        "[Fri Mar 12 03:44:54 2004] [notice] child pid 30234 exit signal Segmentation fault
(11)"

        Please advice me on how I could debug the server program on Linux.
Thanks,
Samisa...