axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sudhin Bengeri <sbeng...@opnet.com>
Subject unable to run Axis C++ client - program aborts
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:08:08 GMT
Hi,<br><br>
I downloaded snapshot ws-axis_20040323113623.tar.gz from
I had to download xerces-c and expat before I could compile every thing in the c\vc\Axis.dsw
workspace. <br><br>
I created a client classes for a simple WSDL with a single operation accepting a single parameter
and a returning a single response (both strings). I wrote a simple main function which calls
the service method, it leads to a program abort in function SoapParserExpat::ParseNext at
line<br><br>
m_nTransportStatus = m_pInputStream-&gt;transport.pGetFunct(&amp;m_pCurrentBuffer,
&amp;nChars, m_pInputStream);<br><br>
I see that m_pInputStream is not initialized. Could any one tell me what the problem could
be?<br><br>
Thanks,<br>
- Sudhin.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
--<br>
Sudhindra S. Bengeri<br>
Modeling Engineer<br>
OPNET Technologies Inc.,<br>
(240) 497-3000 x2414<br><br>
Register for OPNET's Online Technology Workshops<br>
http//www.opnet.com/TechWorkshops/<br>
Register for OPNETWORK 2004 (Aug 30 - Sept 3, Washington DC)<br>