axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sudhin Bengeri <sbeng...@opnet.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Ws cannot convert this WSDL, WSDL2Java works
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:53:02 GMT
Hi,

I found that the Service style of the SOAP request was "document" and hence
WebServiceGenaratorFactory.createWebServiceGenarator always returns null.

I read in one of the posts that support for document style requests has
been added, how can I get the patch? Or do you suggest I work off a code in
CVS?

Thanks,
- Sudhin.