axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sudhin Bengeri <sbeng...@opnet.com>
Subject WSDL2Ws cannot convert this WSDL, WSDL2Java works
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:34:47 GMT
Hi,

When running the command:

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws sce_performanceService.wsdl
-o./ClientOut -lc++ -sclient

I get the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WrapperFault: does
not support the option combination
         at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.genarateWrappers(WSDL2Ws.java:374)
         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(WSDL2Ws.java:515)

However, WSDL2Java is able to generate Axis helper java classes for the
same WSDL. I have attached the WSDL and the XML schema files for your
reference.

Please let me know the WSDL feature that Axis C++ does not support yet.

Thanks,
- Sudhin.

--
Sudhindra S. Bengeri
Modeling Engineer

Register for OPNET's Online Technology Workshops
http//www.opnet.com/TechWorkshops/
Register for OPNETWORK 2004 (Aug 30 - Sept 3, Washington DC)
http://www.opnet.com/opnetwork2004/